Friday, January 13, 2012

ORDINARY...

I am a teenage girl. I go to Lone Peak High School. I work at Texas Roadhouse, but I wish I didn't. I love sleeping more than anything! I love my friends and my family...but don't always show it. I am terrible at expressing emotion and I have a terrible temper and I'm very moody. I laugh most of my life away and I don't really have serious moments. I love food. Always eating. I'm a procrastinator. I love spending money. I'm very stubborn, impatient and selfish, but very understanding. I'm wild and crazy but I'm boring and lazy. I need to spice up my life, its time for a change. When i notice these things about myself I know other people notice it too and that makes me self conscious. I'll figure it out. Too much of something is never a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment